Book your ticket
We have taken some additional COVID-19 related safety precautions to keep you and our staff safe during your visit.
Covid Update following government guidelines from the 19th of July:
To ensure you will have a safe and enjoyable visit we have implemented the following changes.
Face coverings required for everyone in the museum (except those with a medical exemption)
All visitors must wear face coverings inside the museum premises at all times. This requirement does not include people who have a medical exemption.
We have decided to take this step following the latest government guidelines, as well as feedback from customers and staff members. The safety and comfort of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance to us as well as making the museum as COVID secure as possible. Enforcing the face covering policy is an essential part of maintaining safety for everyone.
Anyone that is unable to follow our guidelines will not be allowed entry into the Museum. If you have an existing booking, you can postpone your booking to a later date when we are able to relax the restrictions. You will not be charged for changing your booking date. Please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com for more details or to reschedule a booking.
To protect our customers and staff, we will be continuing intensive cleaning throughout the day and sanitisation procedures.
- To enter the museum we recommend booking a ticket in advance.
- Our staff will be wearing face covering.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available and free to use. Please make sure to sanitise your hands before entering the premises.
- We ask all of our customers to keep a safety distance from others throughout your stay.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Follow any instructions given to you by our staff.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- Please make sure you arrive on time to your dedicated time slot as a later entry can’t be guaranteed.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to visit the museum alone and must be supervised by at least one adult.