Reserve your time slot
We have taken some additional COVID-19 related safety precautions to keep you and our staff safe during your visit.
After months of uncertainty we are happy to announce our reopening on the 26th of August.
Visitor numbers and therefore booking slots are very limited to ensure social distancing measures can be adhered to and keep everyone safe.
To ensure you will have a safe and enjoyable visit we have implemented the following changes.
- To enter the museum you must book a ticket in advance.
- You must wear a face covering at all times during your visit which covers your mouth and nose to protect yourself and people around you. If you are exempt due to a medical reason we can offer you a face shield for an additional charge.
- Our staff will be wearing face covering.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available and free to use. Please make sure to sanitise your hands before entering the premises.
- We have introduced a new safety route throughout our building. Please follow the signs which are easy to find.
- We ask all of our customers to keep a safety distance from others throughout your stay.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Follow any instructions given to you by our staff.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- Please make sure you arrive on time to your dedicated time slot as a later entry can’t be guaranteed.
Our new opening hours are:
Wednesday: 11am – 3pm
Thursday: 11am – 3pm
Friday: 11am – 5pm
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm